Sunday, February 22, 2009

does anyone even read this anymore?

i wouldn't be offended if you didn't. i mean, if you don't have google reader and you come to this page every day only to find it not updated...well, i'd give up too.

but i owe you stories of the cruise, and stories there are. BUT...i'm not going to share them all. i'll just say that the cruise was not what i expected. examples...we didn't make it to cozumel as our boat's engine broke down the cruise before and so it was late docking. leaving us short on time. we went to progresso instead. never heard of it? there's a reason why.

i really could go on and on and on...and if you want the details, i'll email them to you, but i just don't feel comfortable posting them here. being that it was mixed with business.

i will say that business wise it was a smashing success. ministry was done. women were reached. that could not have gone better in my estimation. but it wasn't the vacation i think we all were expecting.

on a different note...

it's birthday week in the godshall house. isaiah's is tomorrow, alaythia's is on thursday, a combined birthday party on wednesday. good thing i have the queen of all birthday-party-throwing coming from southern california to help me. we'll enjoy a week of celebration with our good friends polly and justin. who could ask for more!

more to come this week, i promsie!

7 comments:

w said...

You're in my reader-- I always read you! I heard about the cruise from your mom, and what I want to know is: who was your favorite speaker, and why? :D (Essay question.) I think about you often Nat!

Dianne said...

I do I do.... check almost daily to read and see updated pics of the family. love you all, Dianne

Elise said...

Hi...I started reading your blog. Does that make me a scary stalker or a good friend? :) I guess that depends on who you ask, just don't ask Mark. I was checking out your blog because I think I might start one too. They look fun....BTW Oliver talked about you guys all night tonight. He calls you "laundry". He can't say Natalie...

julie martin said...

yes. i have been waiting for the stories, i must admit.

how wonderful to have polly and justing there for birthday week. i am a tad jealous, i also must admit.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Happy birthday to your cuties. Time sure flies.

Anonymous said...

Has it really been a year since the cuties had their birthdays? Wow, time is whizzing by these days. I'd love to hear more about your cruise :)
Love,
Aunt Sandi :)

Unknown said...

I read, but I'm backlogged. I have about 200+ in my google reader...that i'm constantly behind on. :)
But it's a treat when i get to read yours!