Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i make no promises

i did it.

have you seen me?

i swore i never would, it turned into pride that i wasn't.

but i just joined facebook.

here are my reasons.

i don't have time to talk much on the phone. i really don't have time to even email much anymore. and i have people all over the country. and that circle just keeps widening.

i do have the blog, and you keep up with my life. but i can't keep up with yours.

and so i did it.

i don't know how to use it, i don't understand it. but if you can find me...i would love to be your friend. (i can't believe i just said that!)

4 comments:

Kim Davey said...

I saw you.

We're friends.

And I am so glad that we are!

tommysmommy said...

I love it!! I'm off to find you. Welcome to the world that is facebook.

alanmcs said...

you requested me to be your friend, and i decided to say yes. (:


p.s. be forewarned: facebook can suck away the minutes like nobodies bi-niss.

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Yay yay yay! I'm heading to facebook right now to friend you. :)

Amy