Thursday, April 15, 2010

Say What?! Wednesday...on Thursday

it was the week before easter and matt was reading to us and talking through the events that led up to Jesus' death and resurrection. sweet alaythia is working hard to understand Jesus and his death. as stated in an earlier post, she really is convinced that we can save Jesus from dying. so inevitably, whenever the subject comes up she will talk about saving him.

on this particular night she interrupted matt mid sentence and said, 'guys! i have a big idea! we'll get in the car, save Jesus...and then go to chick-fil-a for dessert!'

4 comments:

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Oh thanks! You almost made me ruin my computer because I came close to spewing Dr. Pepper all over it! This is the funniest freakin' thing I have ever read in my life. Thanks for telling this story, Natalie. Priceless.

Amy

Shana Stringer said...

O man A, I can't agree more. Off to chick-fil-a.

Jake Hendrix said...

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!
CAP IT OFF WITH A LITTLE CHIK-FIL-A,
AIN'T NO THANG

Anonymous said...

Uncle Garry got a belly laugh out of this one! You go, Alaythia! And have some Chick-fil-a for me!