Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Isaiah


never in my wildest dreams could i have imagined having a son like you. you are smart, funny, witty, loving, relational and all boy. all at 3 years old.

i love to look into your dark brown eyes. i love to tickle your back and sing to you. i love kisses and hugs, laughs and tears.

i love to spend my days with you. exploring life, watching the world open up before your eyes. i love your insight into life and your simplicity that brings me back to reality.

i have only known you for 3 years yet i can't imagine my life without you. you have changed me. as soon as i knew you were there you pushed me to trust the Lord. you do that still today.

i am a better person because of you. you are my son. i love you.

5 comments:

itsmepollyb said...

That brings back memories. Thank God for our little guys.

Laura said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years! He is one incredible little boy! Happy Birthday, Isaiah!

Unknown said...

crazy how fast its gone. Happy birthday buddy.

julie martin said...

three years old, natalie. three years old! he is such an amazing little man. happy birthday, isaiah! we love you!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah! Hope you were all able to enjoy the day despite being sick!