Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i only wrote one speach

i didn't follow in the steps of the presidential hopefuls and write an acceptance and denial post. i only wrote the acceptance post (in my head). so i'm at a loss for words as i attempt to tell you that we won't be going to wheaton.

while we trust the Lord in knowing what is best for us, i believe it is okay to be sad. the end of a long dream. he is the God of emotion, he created it, he created me...so i will gladly give him my sorrow today.

6 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I'm so sorry.

Please take care.

Heidi said...

I am so sorry, Natalie! I am disapointed with you and pray that God will bring even greater joy then you could have thought possible!

Christi said...

Ah...my stomach has a little knot in there just for you. You are right - feeling the sorrow doesn't mean you trust God any less.

We do know for sure that someday it will all make sense.

Unknown said...

ahhhh, such a bummer.
I'm really sorry.

Sherri Price said...

We're so sorry, but we'll keep praying. We send big,warm,loving hugs!
~Sherri & Steph

julie martin said...

stink, nat. i'm so sorry that you won't be going to wheaton. we still believe in matthew and in God's plan for your family! please keep us posted.