Friday, April 25, 2008

we need this surgery

surgery for alaythia is scheduled for tuesday. we have been no where, seen no one. no church, pulled out of preschool, no shoes worn in the house and mopping several times a week (which is a lot for me!). it seemed to be paying off. she didn't have a runny nose for the first time in months.

today she started one. she has a pre-op appointment monday morning and will hopefully go in for surgery on tuesday morning at 7:30. but this runny nose!!!

please pray for her health. we need this surgery.

3 comments:

Christi said...

That IS a lot of mopping.

I will be praying!!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Please explain this thing called mopping...I am not sure I know what it is.

Ok, just kidding. That is a lot of effort.

It makes me wonder if she has hayfever, with everything blooming outside.

Just a thought. And she's in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about allergies, too! Alaythia's great grandmother, GG's and my mom, suffered with horrible hay fever EVERY April and May, without fail. Alaythia's great Uncle Dave also inherited allergies, and so did Cousin Jonathan (when the grass is in bloom, look out!). Alaythia may have inherited the "sniffles" gene :(.
-Aunt Sandi :)