Monday, September 24, 2007

bethany vineyard


for my parent's birthdays (in july) we bought tickets to a summer concert a local vineyard. bring your own food, buy wine there...absolutely breath taking view. the vineyard is 15 minutes from our house. we got babysitters for all the kids and had an adult night out. can you believe it's the first time that the 8 of us have been out only as adults?
it was a fantastic night and we decided that we would make it a tradition to do every year. at intermission we walked around the pond through the vineyard, taking our time, talking and watching as the sun set.
this was the view from where we were sitting for the concert. amazing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laina Diane said...

I love this picture, Natalie. It's good to see you all together. Makes me miss everyone! Happy belated birthday Luke and Donna,
L

natalie said...

laina:

you can talk to me, but i can't talk to you. can't find any of your contact info. can you email me so i can find out about you??? godshallfam@gmail.com

Connie said...

Dear Natalie, Laina forwarded me your blog. I love, love, love reading your writings and seeing the pics of your lovely family. I am blessed that you all are so happy. The family picture at the concert was perfect. I hope you can make it an annual event.
love, Connie