Saturday, September 22, 2007

a big day for our girl

she graduated to a ducky bath tub. no more sink tub. she loved splashing and playing with toys. she was so wrinkly after she got out because she had played so long.

have you read about the new studies that have come out about t.v. watching and babies? they say for every hour they watch of t.v. a day, they speak 6 less words.... grandma and grandpa aren't sure what to think about all the new studies we tell them about. so yesterday (to mock me i think) grandpa said, as alaythia was enthralled with isaiah playing the drums, that for every minute alaythia spends watching him play that's one rocker she'll fall in love with. ha ha.

her first tooth! can you see it? a tiny white line on the right side. my baby is growing up!

this was just to cute to pass up.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously, she is incredibly cute!
congrats on the 1st of the week (and all the rockers thet you'll get to meet during her dating years)

Maddie said...

She is soooooo CUTE!!! I can't believe how old she is getting. Last time i saw her she was so little. She is honestly the cutest baby girl ever! I love the one of her in the tub, my mom has so many of me and my sisters when we where baby's in the tub! i love you!!

Beej

Maddie said...

I actually remeber when alaythia got that little beatles shirt! So cute!

Laura said...

She's adorable! Just want to hold her and kiss her!

kellyo said...

you guys have the cutest little girl ever...you will have to keep her away from all the rockers until she's at least 25!