Thursday, October 25, 2007

changes

first off i'd like to give a shout out to sam and lisa for being my faithful commenters. there have been others of you that have ventured in every once in a while, but i always know they are reading my blog and for that i'm thankful.

it amazes me when i'm talking with someone and they say, 'i read your blog all the time.'

1 - i feel totally loved and appreciative that someone would choose to spend their time that way. time is precious, i know, and so it means a great deal to me.
2 - in reality, the only people i really know read my blog are sam and lisa, cause they leave a comment.

there is also some others of you that say you can't figure out how to login and or get an account. so in the spirit of me-wanting-to-know-you're-there, i've made some changes to allow commenting to be easier. please don't feel obligated, this is just a little way for me to make it maybe a little less intimidating....

when you click on the comment, you can then choose to login with an account, 'other' to put your name and website, or 'anonymous'. i would ask that for my sanity if you pick 'anonymous' that you not be so. please type your name in the comment area so i don't spend wakeless hours at night trying to figure out who you are. (and i realize, for some, that was an invitation).

remember, no obligation and thanks for reading -- comment or no comment.

7 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Of course I read it. I am hooked.

;)

Sherri Price said...

I've left a comment before and I do read it every day! :-) It's part of my morning routine when I get to the office. It's like sitting down with a good friend and a cup of tea, catching up on what's going on in your life. I love it!

CourtChris said...

I check it daily...no joke! You are bookmarked and all. Jaime and I were talking about how much we love reading your thoughts just today!!

Christi said...

Your blog is such a major treat for me, especially during these bed rest days. I love it and sometimes I tell my friends to check out a certain post you have written so yes, complete strangers read all about you.

Laina Diane said...

I echo Sherri Price above. You-or your blog-are also part of my morning routine at work. It gives me something to look forward to before I dive into my actual work. So...Thanks!

julie martin said...

beej and i both read it every day. just haven't gotten so good at leaving comments! i love reading your thoughts every day!

Unknown said...

no prob!
I've been out of the loop for the last week..I logged onto Google reader and have 71 posts to read...I'm triaging them, but am saving yours for last!!!! (I accidentally clicked on this one b4 it was time...and what an appropriate one :) )

PS-you've got the potential for a cool ministry with your blog...fun, humor, truth, vulnerability, etc