Monday, October 8, 2007

curse of the blogger

i don't know if this already exists, if so, i'm giving it validity. if not, i'm creating it.
the curse of the blogger.
whatever thing i seem to blog about, something goes wrong shortly after.

like my kids 'love' for each other. seems we've entered the jealous world. hitting, hurting and fighting.....no more long gazes of love. that is a blogging thing of the past.

or my mature love for matt. not too shortly after that we got into a huge work-it-through obstacle. (i'm afraid to type 'fight', but that's what it was). it took us days to work through it.

or the most recent....snuggling. the last two days have been WAY TO EARLY. this morning's snuggle beginning with a slap in the face (literally).

maybe it's all in my mind...but lest you think my life is full of love and snuggles remember -- the curse of the blogger.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

'tis the way of blogging...the ability to portray a picture perfect existence...but, have no fear, you've always been trustworthily honest! We all know you're a real human!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Or the flip side - I've been writing about some blue moods and now I am getting phone calls about being depressed. But I protest: I'm not, it was just a slice of life.

Can't win. You are cursed.

Christi said...

Yes...I have experienced that curse too!

And not too long ago our "snuggling" in the morning ended with a true, classic black eye to me from Caden who was coming in for an aggressive hug - man, his head is hard.