Friday, July 3, 2009

300 & a show

this is the 300th post on this blog. just thought i should acknowledge that.

the cousins have crossed into a new phase. doing shows. i must have done dozens of shows a day when i was a kid. one of my favorite things while at my grandma's house was to stand on her wood deck, that was several steps higher than the rest of the backyard. then grab the nozzle she used to water, it was long and hooked at the end, the PERFECT microphone. countless hours doing shows for any captive (or not so captive) audience.

i must say that i'm thrilled that my kids have started giving 'shows'. my favorite part about this video is alaythia moving to a new part of the stage when she starts to get crowded. then taking it up a notch, even bending for emphasis. american idol anyone? isaiah and caleb both had brooms, one was serving as a guitar and one as a drum.

2 comments:

Tori Finley said...

Hi Natalie,
That is SO precious! Your kiddos are so cute and enjoy life so much! Its so fun to watch them and read about all they do. You guys are great parents!
Love,
Tori

Laina Diane said...

I remember your shows! I recall doing a routine to Amy Grant together. Flashback!
I love how Caleb keeps looking to Isaiah and following what he does. very cute!