Saturday, November 3, 2007

drummer boy...

this video was taken in august at some friend's wedding reception. isaiah was 2 and a half exactly.


first off, we need to give props to josh, peter and ben - amazing musicians that made this really what it is. they were gracious to let isaiah play and made him look good.


don't get me wrong, i am proud. and i'll be the very first to admit that isaiah has a gift. at the moment it was happening matt and i stared at each other in disbelief numerous times. surreal to say the very least. this video is the last few minutes of about a 20 minute set.


without further ado, our little drummer boy.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Isaiah! That was so cool! We're so proud of you! Thanks for the video, we loved it.

Love,
Matt & Laura

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I finally got to see this after hearing all the stories. And that was several months ago, right? I can't imagine how good he is now.

Unknown said...

uhhhh, wow.
my favorite part (aside from the obvious) is the pan of the huge crowd watching him, but Isaiah being completely unphased by it. He's already got what I call the 'musicians glaze'!

Maddie said...

I can't believe it!! Isaiah is so cute!! I asked my mom if there was any way we could see the video, now i can!! I watchd it!! It is the cutest and coolest thing ever!! I love you!!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

That is so awesome - I have to forward this on.

He looks so cool and calm in his hat and flannel.

(PS: I saw Dan in Real Life last night - loved it!)

LindaG said...

Papa, GG, & Uncle Andrew are so proud of our Isaiah! Great job, Dude!

Love you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! So stinkin' cool. Jonathan and I sat and watched in amazement. I can't wait to see how he grows. You guys have been so blessed by the Lord with your children!

Sherri Price said...

When you see something like this there is only one explanation...God! May all who see and hear Isaiah look to The One who has lavished wonderful things on your little man and give Him glory!
(It's going to be so cool to watch this budding musician grow and see
how God uses him!)