Monday, November 26, 2007

so i hear

she's doing it. she's crawling. it must be from watching her cousin do it. she's doing it just like him. one arm tucked under her body, the other up and moving.....at least that's what i hear.

i didn't actually see it last night because i ran up the stairs to get the video camera. i stood there taping, waiting for her to do it, only to have the battery flash at me. i put the camera down and ran back up the stairs to get the power cord.

by the time i was ready, she was done, wanting to get up.

i tried to explain to matt that i'm not supposed to miss things like that, being a stay-at-home mom, it's my job to be there for her firsts...i'll try to get over it.

my life has changed once again.

5 comments:

Sherri Price said...

...but aren't you SO thankful that it was Matt who saw her! He'll probably miss more "firsts" than you so you can give him this one!

Hope you have some good running shoes!!!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

They never repeat on demand either. Turkeys.

Unknown said...

congrats!
and cool perspective from Sherri..I don't know you, but I so apprecaited that comment-it was actually very convicting to me.
:)

Christi said...

Okay, well I guess it's time to start thinking about a third...now that she can go and get things for you. Just kidding - only crazy people do that.

Maddie said...

WOW!!I can't believe that she is crawling!! I remember when we visited and saw her...she was so little!! But now in all the pictures, she is so much bigger!! She is soooooo cute!! I love you!