Monday, November 12, 2007

what's wrong? nothing.

i actually had a friend pick up the phone and call me today. 'i was calling to see if you were sick, or dead to the world! it's been 4 days since you've posted on your blog!!!' i laughed hysterically. that's what it's come to now? 'i've been checking your blog twice a day! what's wrong?!'

nothing. nothing is wrong. it was all strategic.

i didn't want to post anything new so that every time you opened up the blog you would see that matt was taking the GRE today and you would remember to pray.

manipulative? maybe.
worth it? definitely.

matt did great on his test, and we're eating pizza and watching monday night football in celebration.

thanks for putting up with the delay. i promise to do my best not to keep you waiting another 4 whole days.

6 comments:

Laura said...

That's hilarious! I was anxious to see what you'd write next, too! Way to go, Matt! We're so proud of you!!!!

julie martin said...

my phone call made your post! i feel famous!

julie martin said...

great job, mattchew! we are excited to see where the Lord will lead you next.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Oh, you are ever so smart (and sneaky, just a bit). ;)

Congrats on a job well done, Matt.

Anonymous said...

Natalie, I just spent my kids naptime through their waking reading all of your blogs. Jer told me about them after Jake showed him the video of Isaiah playing the drums and I am so glad I found you on here! What a joy to read your thoughts and get caught up with your family. I so enjoy you and wish that our paths crossed more!!! I'm definetily going to be a regular reader.
Heather Schumacher

Anonymous said...

Clever and effective. I must have checked a dozen times and each time I said, "Oh yeah...Matt's taking that test."
~pkb